Is your mid-size company ready to take greater control of its benefit plan program? Do you want a greater say in the kinds of coverage you offer and a better handle on year-over-year costs? See how Maximum Benefit’s innovative program of partially self-funded plans can really put you in the driver’s seat.
- Plan flexibility
- Lower administration costs
- Self-funded benefit options
- Control over your benefit program
- One of Canada’s Leading Group Insurance Administrators
Johnston Group provides benefit services to more than 27,000 small to mid-size businesses and their employees. With over $275 million in premiums under its administration, and over a quarter of a century of experience, Johnston Group’s strength lies in its administrative capabilities. Headquartered in Winnipeg, Manitoba, a staff of approximately 140.
Johnston Group is proud to have been recognized as one of Canada’s 50 Best Managed Companies for the past eight years. The country’s leading business awards program, sponsored by Deloitte, CIBC Commercial Banking, National Post, and Queen’s School of Business, recognizes excellence in privately-owned and managed Canadian companies.
Johnston Group is a ‘third party administrator’, a company that specializes in group benefit programs. The concept behind a Third Party Administrator (TPA) is that an insurance company cannot be all things to all people. As a TPA, we perform many of the tasks typically carried out by the insurer. These include:
- Plan design and administration
- Billings and customer service
- Insured and Self-funded program options
- Access to pay-direct prescription drug cards
- On-line administration utilities
Employers choosing benefit solutions with Johnston Group also enjoy the benefits of using a third party administrator:
- One enrollment and one billing of all insured benefits
- The ability to change insurance carriers without re-enrollment
- Access to ancillary products and services, such as Best Doctors® services, Customized employee booklets
- Fast, efficient health, dental and short term disability claim adjudication and payment
- Control over your employee benefit program
Our programs are cost effective, comprehensive and flexible and put companies back in charge of their employee benefit plans.